Build an ecommerce Storefront (Student Project)
An online presence is important for outbound marketing because it reinforces your brand and what you offer to your target market. It's also vital for inbound marketing because quality online content will help attract customers even if they haven't heard of your brand.
This project will introduce you to what working like a consultant looks like when building out an ecommerce website for a local business near you.
- Develop crisp customer experiences
- Venture into some of business processes in a retail business
- Help brick and mortar business transition into online and grow a presence
- Create custom payment processes with Stripe
- Practice skills such as UI design using tools like Figma
- GraphQL (optionally add to project)
You should have a nice looking ecommerce webfront
To learn more, sign up for Coder in 90.
The Spring Sales: up to 50% offOf-the-season styles starting at $7.99
Looks for staying in now and stepping out later
The comfortable looks we're sleeping with